PEOPLE AND CULTURE DATA MANAGEMENT INTERN
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-04-07
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-C310961
Career Category: Human Resources
Salary: ₱100.00 - ₱200.00
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
To be successful as an HR intern, be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
The HR intern’s responsibilities include updating employee records, filing HR documents accordingly. You should also be able to draft employee communications and notifications.
Data and Analytics Management
- Maintains and ensures the accuracy of the data from various systems and database handled.
- Enforces policies for effective data management
- Formulates techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devises and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Observes rules and procedures for data sharing
- Support stakeholders in the daily use of data systems
- Assists with reports and data extraction when needed
- Ensures digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoots data-related problems, maintenance or modifications
- Is tasked to take on additional projects as necessary and as per instructed by the mentor.
- Proficient Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Strategic and Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills
Work and Experience Qualifications
- 4th Year of College Graduate Program in Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources Management or related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and the Excel application (preferred)
- Willing to work in KMC sites, as deemed necessary
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!