PEOPLE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-08-23
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-23C0813
Career Category: Human Resources
People Operations Specialist
As a People Operations Specialist, you’ll play a critical role in executing our Shared Services processes and programs covering the end to end employee life cycle - pre-hire, onboarding, employee mobility, learning & development and termination. You will also participate in various projects.
In your role, you will be exposed to, and have the ability to support in shaping the employee experience globally by administering thoughtful, business-critical and people-focused programs.
This role will join the People Operations team, ensuring we are delivering a best-in-class experience that supports our culture and mission. We are “people” people, we’re handy people, we are technical people, and above all, we are those who care about empowering our team to be the best they can be.
What You’ll Achieve
● End to end coordination with external vendor and process of candidate’s background check requirements
● Review and audit of candidate offers and new hire record
● Confidential and accurate data entry, support, and maintenance across People systems
● Schedule employee orientation sessions and assignment of applicable learning journeys
● Manage learning courses enrolment and cancellations
● Review, generation and issuance of employment verifications
● Manage processes, notifications and issuance of any relevant communications and/or documentation relating to employment changes such as passed probation, promotions, role changes, etc.
● Administration of employee termination/separation requirements alongside respective People and Places team and other support teams involved in the process
● First line support in response to employee requests and queries on policies, processes, resources, etc. - triage, prioritize, and escalate as appropriate
● Provide additional administrative support as needed by the People & Places teams and other teams, including but not limited to, Business Technology, Finance, Expense, Stock, etc.
● Participate in training, documentation, review and improvement of new tasks/processes transitioned to to People Operations as we expand the Shared Services support globally
● Provide support for ad-hoc requests, tasks and projects as needed
● Open to working EMEA hours - 5pm to 2am Manila Time
● Proficient in Workday
● Proficient in ServiceNow
● Proficient in Google and Microsoft Suite
● Experience with Background check, Recruitment and Learning systems are a plus
● You apply learnings from previous experiences to future opportunities
● Experience high growth company and thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
● Ability to manage high volume cases with competing priorities
● Ability to identify and propose process improvement opportunities
● Creative problem solver
● Strong administrative skills and attention to details
● Adaptable to change
● Team player