PEOPLE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-08-14
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-856A805
Career Category: Human Resources
KMC’s HR Support Specialist role contributes to the smooth functioning of HR processes, aligning our business objectives together with our Clients’ needs. The primary focus of an HR Support Specialist is to provide administrative support and address first-level inquiries and concerns. The role is vital in ensuring efficient HR operations by handling various tasks related to employee records, HR policies, benefits administration, and client stakeholder inquiries. The role requires attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to handle sensitive information.
HR Service Administration and System Support:
- Prepare and handle various HR documents, including Employment Amendment Advises, Certificates of Employment, and other necessary employee-related paperwork.
- Conduct accurate and comprehensive data entry in the ERP system, assisting with all HR-related data management tasks.
- Offer system support and deliver HR-related training sessions to both internal and external clients.
- Assist in managing HRIS and HR Ticketing system and ensure that the team meets or exceeds its Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Support the coordination of HR Business Partner (HRBP) and People Experience (PEX) Team initiatives, such as organizing employee engagement activities and recognition programs.
- Collaborate with the Compensation and Benefits (C&B) Team to facilitate employee enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Address employee inquiries and concerns regarding timekeeping, benefits, health maintenance organization (HMO), eligibility, and coverage.
- Aid in the administration of leaves of absence, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and company policies.
HR Policy and Compliance:
- Support in the monitoring and enforcement of employment laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
- Meet established timelines to fulfill all HR-related service level agreements (SLAs).
- Address or elevate initial level complaints or inquiries related to HR matters.
- Stay informed about the latest HR best practices and actively suggest enhancements to current HR processes and procedures.
HR Data Analytics and Documentation:
- Compile and produce HR reports, metrics, and analytics as needed.
- Manage HR documentation, such as employee handbooks, policies, and procedures, to ensure accuracy and up-to-date information.
- Is tasked to take on additional projects as necessary and as instructed by immediate superior or one-up manager.
- Proficient Oral and Written Communication Skills
- HRIS and Database Management
- Flexibility and Time Management
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Collaboration and Administrative Skills
- Results Driven
Work and Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Previous experience as an HR Generalist or a similar HR support role.
- Understanding of HR policies, procedures, and employment labor laws.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Strong problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Flexible and can work on multiple sites and work schedules.
Highlights and Perks of the Job:
- Opportunity for a collaborative and people-centric culture where you can build connections and support highly valued stakeholders.
- Experience the pleasure of working in our modern working hubs, surrounded by an engaging culture that will captivate your interest.
- Hybrid work setup
- Admin tasks and time management.
- Flexibility working in a fast-paced culture.
- Handling volume and customized HR requests.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!