PPC AND SOCIAL MARKETER
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-16
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-5A65368
Career Category: Marketing (Digital/Traditional)
Salary: ₱40,000.00 - ₱80,000.00
Picklebet is an Australian started, built and owned esports & sports betting site. We have our sights set on becoming a major betting player, both within Australia and internationally by creating and positioning ourselves as a next gen betting company. We’re a small team that is beginning to grow. Our dogged determination has got us through five hard years. Now, finally we have reached a point, where success is beginning to show and we are ready to begin the next phase of scaling the business 10x.
Purpose of this role:
We’re looking for a performance marketer to implement, manage and optimise Picklebet’s digital marketing campaigns with the goal of signing up new users to the platform.
This will include and not be limited to Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Snapchat, and Twitter.
The objective is to create innovative and captivating campaigns to gain exposure, engagement and ultimately new customers acquisition. You will work across the marketing / growth teams, reporting to and collaborating directly with the Head of Paid Media.
- Create, manage and optimise all digital marketing campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- You will be hands on planning, creating and executing our company wide strategy and your input will be pivotal in how we grow.
- Set up and manage $200k to $500k + monthly ad spend budget effectively.
- Work closely with the content team and provide feedback to get the most optimal content produced per platform.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly marketing reports.
- Plan advertising campaigns around key esports tournaments and sporting events.
- Optimise marketing campaigns against key funnel metrics, CPA, CAC, LTR.
- Ability to set up marketing campaigns so they are correctly tracked and can be reported on accurately.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to achieve maximum ROI.
- Identify new potential marketing opportunities/channels.
- You must be open to helping with campaigns on all platforms and mediums, e.g. radio, TV, sponsored partnerships and any type of activation that we are doing internally.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Primarily looking for a social heavy skill set.
- Data-driven decision making experience.
- Experience using Analytics software.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to handle pressure.
- Experience with reporting and presenting.
- Startup mindset, hustle and self motivated.
- Ideally, you love Esports and/or Sports.
- Excited to learn and grow.
- Company first mindset.
We want to know who you are! Take some time and write a cover letter that tells us about who you are, why you would like to work at Picklebet and why you think you’re perfect for the role.
We will only accept applications with unique cover letters.