PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-02-04
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-9E16977
Career Category: Marketing (Digital/Traditional)
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join KMC Solutions managing end-to-end performance marketing across both the KMC Solutions and in-house brands.
Located in BGC, and reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will assist in shaping and then executing performance marketing strategy across the business.
We are looking for a seasoned digital marketing and growth hacker, on a full-time basis, who has a history of building brands, working through customer life cycles, and identifying growth opportunities in the market.
This role is ideally best suited to an ex-agency hands-on performance marketer who is looking to take a step up, and being more exposed to strategy, whilst still being responsible for the technical aspects of the role.
Do you understand the interplay between creative, copy, audience targeting and bid strategy to drive impressive ROAS and exceed targets? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with the VP of Marketing to shape the Acquisition strategy encompassing Paid Social, SEM, Native Ads, and eventually other channels, translating business objectives into actionable strategies.
- Manage internal performance marketing team members as well as external agencies, always proactively seeking growth, and challenging conventional wisdom.
- Lean into the data, analyzing creative and feeding this back to the Content Team to incorporate into future planning and iteration.
- Continuously track KPIs against budget, generating reports that go beyond vanity metrics, providing real insight
- Launch, manage and optimize Google campaigns across search, display, YouTube etc.
- Perform daily optimization tasks for paid Google campaigns, which includes but not limited to creating new campaigns, keyword research and expansion, bid optimization, budget management, audience segment optimization, and ad copy optimization
- Regularly conduct and keep record of conversion optimization tests (A/B, split testing, etc) and learnings each month to continually improve SEM & SEO performance
- Use data and analytics (sales, performance, Google Analytics etc) to effectively determine opportunities for growth and conversion rate optimization to achieve maximum ROAS
- Proven success in PPC, SEO or paid media campaign management. Agency experience preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Data Studio.
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency, including formulas, functions, performance analysis and pivot tables.
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Experimental and data driven mindset
- Proven ability to deliver on initiatives end to end with a high attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to write content for various audiences, platforms, and campaigns.
- Comfortable working in a high-performance environment, with ability to embrace and thrive in change.
- Strong analytical, business acumen, and forecasting/budgeting background.
- Strong numerical skills, analytical and data-driven to interpret and analyse reports from multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of digital media buying considered an advantage.
- 3 years in a similar role
- Relevant university/college degree