PLUMBING AND SANITARY ENGINEER
KMC Work Location: KMC SITE OR OTHER BUSINESS LOCATIONS AS MAY BE INSTRUCTED BY KMC SOLUTIONS FROM TIME TO TIME
Location: N/A, N/A
Date Posted: 2023-08-30
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-48F8344
Career Category: Construction / Building / Engineering
NV5 is a provider of technology, conformity assessment, and consulting solutions for public and
private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection &
Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Owner
Representative; and Geospatial Technology.
Duties and responsibilities
You would be expected to work autonomously a lot of the time, with limited supervision
from senior engineers, and would therefore need to be highly motivated to achieve the
level of quality and work expected of him/her.
• Report directly to a senior engineer and work to achieve satisfactory conclusions from a
highly results driven organization
• Your colleagues and supervisors may be based in another country, and you should be
comfortable working in an online environment with frequent web based meetings
• Attend site meetings and perform inspections and witness testing on behalf of clients.
• The role involves a significant amount of site based working
• Duties would include design, specifying and testing and commissioning of Plumbing and
Sanitary systems related to the built environment with a focus on critical systems
• Maintain good relationships and communication with colleagues, Clients, and other
• Maintain good technical knowledge of the industry and relevant Plumping and Sanitary
design and industry standard.
• And such other tasks as may be given by the EMPLOYER and/or Client analogous to the
Degree level education in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Junior: 2+ years of work experience in Building Design for Plumbing and Sanitary
• Mid-Level: 5+ years of work experience in Plumbing and Sanitary Engineering
• Must be a licensed Engineer.
• Relevant experience with mission critical facilities such as data centres and banking
sector would be a distinct advantage
MEP Design / Testing & Commissioning Experience is essential
• Computer literate with experience of design software such as CAD, BIM, AMTECH,
ETAP, DIALux etc.
• Good people skills and time management skills
• Very good written and spoken English skills
• Some experience of mechanical, BMS and other building services systems would be an