KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-10-28
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-3468906
Career Category: Admin / Reception
Salary: ₱50,000.00 - ₱70,000.00
A leading work management platform headquartered in San Francisco, California that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives.
The company adds structure to unstructured work, creating clarity, transparency and accountability to everyone within an organization—individuals, team leads and executives—so they understand exactly who is doing what, by when.
The company has more than 100,000 paying organizations and millions of teams worldwide that use the platform to focus on the work that counts.
The Procurement Analyst Role at our client will serve as the primary go-to person for our business users who need procurement assistance with basic Procurement system questions, process & policy questions.
This role will also assist with monthly open PO reports, assist with internal stakeholder training and additional special projects within the Procurement Dept. This role will work closely with our Legal, Finance and Accounting teams, along with a number of cross-functional departments and stakeholders to facilitate and streamline the purchasing process for our client.
This diverse and fast-paced role is the perfect opportunity to gain first-hand experience working within a global procurement function and serve as a trusted partner to all of our spend departments.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the procurement team through reporting monthly/quarterly analytics.
- Assist with Data input and the monitoring of task progress across systems.
- Partner with FP&A to provide guidance to departments across the company on cost and budget control through PO management
- Provide support to departments as it relates to requisitions, purchase orders, reporting, and invoice reconciliation
- Support business users as needed on procurement processes, along with creating, updating, and terminating requisitions and purchase orders
- Support business users as needed with reporting needs related to their purchases through our Coupa platform, and as needed in Expensify and NetSuite.
- Engage with key stakeholders and business users having issues with procurement systems or tools and assist with training and resolution of such issues.
- Assist with developing a long-term scalable model for administrative support along with consistent purposeful communication with internal business partners and suppliers.
- Assist with the documentation and development/updating of department processes, policies, systems, training, and companywide communication for the procurement team.
- Manage procurement tickets for license request, bug reporting, general procurement assistance, which involves troubleshooting, system updates, process improvements, and administrative support.
- Experience working in or with Spend Management and Expense Platforms/Tools.
- Experience using COUPA
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze and draw conclusions from quantitative data.
- Ability to think, adapt, and react in an ambiguous, high-energy, evolving, and face-paced environment
- Motivated self-starter with ability to self-manage and work well independently, as well as in a team within a dynamic environment.
- Ability to be innovative and think outside the box for appropriate solutions to system and process issues.
- Ability to identify and prioritize workload.
- High degree of comfort with agile ways of working and shifting focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate and engage at all levels across the organization, along with cultivating and sustaining high quality, professional relationships.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Others or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be amenable to work at night.