PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-11
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-8CCD918
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
The Procurement Assistant Manager will be responsible for managing of all purchases required in the organization, maintain a strong and effective network of vendor-partners. This position will ensure that organization operates and is supplied with all required goods and services. The Successful candidate shall be xxpert in analysis, negotiation, and working with people especially well in this field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction to Procurement Team Members daily operations on all purchasing and vendor management scope
- Implements and Control Procurement Processes and Compliance
- Formulate and devise fruitful sourcing and vendor partnership & management strategies for the organization
- Manage escalations and concerns related to vendors and transaction orders to ensure that orders and scheduled deliveries are not impacted, and issues are managed
- Leads major operational projects and product development initiatives that may involve major procurement scope and works
- Negotiate with Vendor Contracts to secure advantageous terms and quality products
- Generate and analyze Purchasing reports reviews team performances
- Train, develop, and motivate the Procurement team to achieve common goals
- Provide strategic guidance to procurement operations team in vendor management and service delivery for Refresh projects, New Builds, and business as usual transactions
- Responsible in reviewing purchase orders prior to sending to department approvers
- Monitors and assist on overseas shipment orders from terms, contracts, timelines, and asset delivery
- Leads and participate in various internal projects related to procurement and project development in collaboration with other department heads and key persons
- Evaluate team members performance, capacity, and workload based on current and future business requirements and goals set within the team and from the executive management
- Participate in ISO and Financial audits necessary
- With strong leadership, good oral and written communication skills, customer oriented.
- Has Business Acumen that can easily understand risk and impact of situation with operations
- Knowledgeable on Finance and overseas shipment process
- Well-versed on vendor management scopes and strategies
- Strong work commitment, achievement focus and ability to meet work deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and possess high analytical and critical thinking
- Must be able to assess and act on issues and problems
- Well organized and a Team Player
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Finance/ Marketing/ Operations or any equivalent;
- With 5 years minimum experience in Purchasing and at least a year or two of managing a team
- Exposed in any Accounting System with Procurement module
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Application
- People Management experience is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Importation and PEZA (Farm-in / Farm-out)
- Experience in the importation and product development is a plus
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!