KMC Work Location: ORE CENTRAL
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-20
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7BA7192
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Salary: ₱35,000.00 - ₱55,000.00
Okta is looking for an experienced Procurement Coordinator to support various procurement related tasks. To be successful, you will be able to process purchasing requisitions as directed by the Procurement team and turn those requisitions into purchase orders. The Procurement Coordinator will be responsible for creating purchase orders, alerting management when purchase orders have been filled, answering vendor questions, and providing them with additional order documentation as needed. The successful candidate for this position has a strong understanding of sourcing and procurement concepts.
- Serve as ‘central buyer’ responsible for PO creation and revision on behalf of all end users in Coupa.
- Help following up the approvers to issue/approve the PRs / POs.
- Review contract commercial terms ( Payment term, cost, service dates, etc. )
- Support document collection and assist in contract execution via DocuSign.
- Identify and recommend system or process improvements to optimize various procurement activities.
- Respond to the end-user's query via slack or email.
- Support Sourcing Managers tasks as needed.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable Team to resolve invoice vs. Purchase Order mismatch
- Help maintain listing contract renewal dates
- Financial acumen/arithmetic skills are required to ensure purchase orders tie to order forms or backing documentation.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work well with a team
- Able to thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written skills
- Must be amenable to work in a graveyard shift
- Previous sourcing and/or procurement experience strongly preferred, at least 2 years’ experience in global/international company.
- Experience with Coupa, DocuSign and can START ASAP is a big plus