Product Services Engineer
KMC Solutions | XTN-76FC927
Network /System / Database Administration
The Product Services Engineer (PSE) is a frontline engineer and provides technical assistance in implementing and supporting our suite of contact center solutions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, configure and support Genesys and other realted applications and integrations in the cloud and on-premise infrastructure, while adhering to industry best practices.
- Provision new customer environments in private and public clouds
- Provide technical support to customers via phone, online, chat, and email.
- Work service requests, incidents and project tasks using workflows in service management applications.
- Work with Development and Architecture teams to create and operationalize cloud capable solutions.
- Use common scripting languages and available API's to automate repeatable tasks
- Communicate and coordinate technical activities with Operations, Support and Professional Services teams
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers
- Create and maintain process documentation and lead knowledge transfer sessions
- Continually enhance technical and professional skills through internal knowledge transfer and training
- Do discovery sessions with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from sale to delivery
- Customer and Partner enablement – Product demos, trainings, workshops for potential customers and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-4 years of related experience or equivalent work experience
- Two years’ experience implementing or supporting complex software applications in Enterprise customer environments
- Extensive knowledge of Windows server operating systems and features such as DNS Server, Active Directory, Group Policy and Remote Desktop Services
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems and administration
- Familiarity with VOIP including the SIP protocol
- Knowledge of System Center, and Hyper-V or VMWare for VM deployment and management
- Exposure to the OpenStack platform, AWS and Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and meet deadlines