PROJECT BUSINESS ANALYST
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-15
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7DEB186
Career Category: Energy / Oil / Gas / Utilities
CLEAN ENERGY ASSOCIATES (CEA) providestechnical due diligence and engineering services to Solar and Storage clients around the globe including financial institutions, project developers, EPCs, IPPs, and PV power plant owners. To learn more about CEA, please visit www.cleanenergyassociates.com
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Project Business Analyst
At CEA we have multiple projects that are needed to support our explosive growth. Scaling our PMO organization with the right skills is essential. The Project Business Analyst position is a project management focused position which works with all the other teams in the company. As a Business Analyst at CEA you will help provide technical support to the PMO office and will include projects with the goal of documenting and optimizing and executing on all key processes in CEA.
To apply for Project Business Analyst, you are excellent at:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems (ie Deltek VantagePoint, Power BI, and Hubspot).
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Able to create and maintain a documentation architecture.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with engineers, account managers, and area directors to create reports and dashboards in our systems.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing smaller projects, developing basic project plans, and monitoring performance
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Managing competing resources and priorities
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Your Success Profile includes:
- To exhibit the following traits at a minimum: Positive attitude, respectful, organized and focused, goal oriented and resourceful.
- Able to operate on a flexible schedule to interact with company employees located mainly in China (Shanghai) and US (NYC, California, Colorado).
- Fully Fluent in English (requires excellent writing and verbal skills in English, Chinese a plus)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business analyst or a related project management field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills (translate complex ideas into succinct written documents)
- The ability to influence stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proficient in Excel - Pivots, vlookup, charting, etc…
- Experience creating detailed reports and delivering presentations.
- Ability to be a trainer for a subject.
- Competency (demonstrated) in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint, Flow and MS Project.
- Major advantage to those versed in the Knowledge of ERP platforms: Deltek and familiarity with Sales platforms: Husbpot
- Competency in flow diagrams (ie Visio).
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects. (Demonstrated).
- A must: to effectively work remotely (self starter)
- Solar industry experience (preferred).
- Ability to travel internationally
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!