KMC Work Location: ONE GRIFFINSTONE
Location: Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-07-22
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-8DF2570
Career Category: Application And Software Development
The Project Manager will be working on Non IT and IT projects and is primarily responsible for managing project tasks and deliverables, project planning and scoping, developing project schedules, and all other work involved in the overall management of the project.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receive the project proposal and plan to start the meetings
- Schedule the meetings, with the identified team involved in the project
- Flexibility in Tech and non Tech requirements focusing onreinventing the operations model (non-IT) and working on the enhancement/s of our systems to support the change.
- Participate and manage on site at customer/client locations including attending on-site project meetings, status meetings and other on-site project management task for larger projects.
- Develop and track project schedule.
- Create justification to manage and control project budget.
- Ability to work and manage in a matrix/workgroup organization.
- To continuously improve on their knowledge around information security as it
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience in complex projects is an advantage
- Project Manager Experience is desirable
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be team oriented
Ethics & Compliance: In addition to other duties/functions, this position requires full commitment and support for promoting ethical and compliant culture. More specifically, this position requires integrity, honesty, and respectful treatment of others, as well as a willingness to speak up when they see misconduct or have concerns.