KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-08
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-C8DC384
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Salary: ₱80,000.00 - ₱100,000.00
Eze Castle Integration is a global provider of digital IT services to firms in the financial, professional services, healthcare, and media verticals. Eze Castle Integration deliver solutions to 800 forward-thinking organizations around the world, allowing them to reach new performance levels through innovative technology and business transformations.
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for managing project tasks and deliverables, architecting projects, project planning and scoping, developing project schedules, and all other work involved in the overall management of the project. The Project Manager remains the consistent, single point of contact on assigned projects from initiation to closing.
Duties and responsibilities
- Schedule and run Project Definition, Project Kickoff meetings and internal project team meetings.
- Exposure to projects involving Office Moves, SAN, Virtualization, Exchange, AD, Unified Communications and Network Infrastructure (greenfield and brownfield), Data Center engineering and document management is desired.
- Participate and manage on site at customer/client locations including attending on-site project meetings, status meetings and other on-site project management task for larger projects.
- Develop and track project schedule.
- Manage and control project budget.
- Ability to work and manage in a matrix/workgroup organization.
- Assist Accounting on accounts receivable issues relating to project details, review monthly billing on projects.
- To continuously improve on their knowledge around information security as it relates to their job and identifying and preventing phishing attempts
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- IT background experience is required
- Experience handling Infrastructure, Cloud or O365 Projects
- PMP & or ITIL certification preferable
- 5-7 years active Project Manager Experience
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be team oriented
- Remain vigilant while continuing to maintain and enhance the overall security of Alphaserve and the client’s receiving our services.
- Maintain awareness about the potential risks based on the environment they are operating in and the clients they are working on
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!