PROJECT MANAGER (E-COMMERCE/WEBSITE)
KMC Work Location: ZETA
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-05
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-1189300
Career Category: Application And Software Development
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Project Manager
RANDEM is a global organisation with international offices in Australia, UK, India and Lebanon. We work with multi-channel and global B2B and B2C organisations looking to launch, enhance or transform their digital capability, reach new markets and scale up with powerful ecommerce and operational technologies.
To apply for Project Manager, you are excellent at:
- Lead project planning sessions, sprint readings and kick offs
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- Manage risks and issues
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Correct deviations from plans
- Perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments
- Removing roadblocks to their work
- Leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables
- Managing stakeholder communications
- Helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Reviewing all documentation before and after the project to ensure that it has been well documented and adheres to client requirements.
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
Your Success Profile includes:
- At least 2-3 years strong project management experience
- Experience handling website or e-commerce projects
- Experience with business analysis, documentation, requirements and data gathering
- Knowledgeable in Agile Methodology
- Service Delivery and Product Management - a plus
- Able to manage large and diverse teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big Picture thinking and vision
- Good attention to detail, Conflict resolution and Problem Solving Skills
- Open to work in different shift schedules (UK/US Shift)
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!