QUALITY ASSURANCE AND TESTING (QAT) LEAD
KMC Work Location: HM TOWER
Location: Cebu City, Cebu
Date Posted: 2023-05-10
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-E69D783
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Radiant Support Services (PH) Inc. is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance and Testing (QAT) Lead to manage our Quality Assurance and Testing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality products and services to our end users by building a team of QA testers, developing and executing test plans, and working closely with our development teams and our business to facilitate testing in our various systems.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Write test plans to facilitate testing in SAP TM, SAP ECC, Revenova TMS, and other internal systems
- Build a team of QA testers and mentor team members to improve their skills and capabilities
- Manage the testing process to ensure that it meets quality standards and is delivered on time
- Analyze test results and provide feedback to the development team and the business
- Identify and mitigate risks to the testing process
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that testing is integrated into the overall software development lifecycle
- Develop and maintain a testing environment that is flexible and adaptable to changing needs
- Duties and responsibilities will include all those customarily attendant to such a position, and such other duties and responsibilities as may, from time to time, be assigned to you by the Director of Business Services or the Company
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or equivalent in related work experience
- 1+ years of experience working in Quality Assurance and Testing or similar role
- Background in Freight Forwarding/Logistics and experience with transportation management systems
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and testing practices
- Proven track record of developing, managing and leading teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you are a driven and results-oriented QAT Lead looking to join a dynamic and growing organization, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Radiant Global Logistics.
Launched in 2006, Radiant Global Logistics is a publicly traded, third party logistics company providing technology-enabled global transportation and value added logistics solutions primarily to customers based in the United States and Canada. Through its comprehensive service offering, Radiant provides domestic and international freight forwarding along with truck and rail brokerage services to a diversified account base including manufacturers, distributors and retailers which it supports from an extensive network of Radiant and agent-owned offices throughout North America and other key markets around the world. Radiant's value-added logistics services include warehouse and distribution, customs brokerage, order fulfillment, inventory management and technology services.
Radiant’s network brands and associated strategic operating partners have storied legacies embodying decades of experience and service in the transportation and logistics industry and include Airgroup, Adcom Worldwide, Distribution By Air, SBA Global Logistics Services, as well as the Radiant Brand itself. In all, It's the Network that Delivers!®
Radiant is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.