MEDICAL CODING QUALITY AUDITOR - INPATIENT
KMC Work Location: CYBER SIGMA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-07-14
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-11D5371
Career Category: Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare
- Office is at Robinson Cyber Sigma, Mckinley West Taguig
- Work schedule is 8am to 5pm
- HMO upon hire plus dependent
- Perform a variety of medical coding- related activities including seamless assignment of codes and assessing accurate assignment of codes to diagnosis and procedures, which includes CPT, ICD-10, PCS, HCPCS, Modifiers, POA, & abstracting based on the medical records and query the physicians as required per defined protocols.
- Understand and ensure adherence to the client specifications, coding clinics, coding guidelines, HIPPA and GRIC requirements.
- Meet Audit Production & Error Identification rates specified for the project.
- Perform different levels of audits or review processes and capture the feedback and references in the assigned tools for tracking and feedback purposes.
- Review and provide appropriate responses and educational guidance on rebuttals.
- Participate and support leaders to drive Quality Improvement Initiatives.
- Support Knowledge Assessment Survey and Quality Tips.
- Focus on updating coding skills, knowledge and improve quality by actively participating and supporting relevant meetings and educational sessions.
Your Success Profiles includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, or Paramedical stream of discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in respective specialty coding- Inpatient DRG Coding/ Emergency Department Coding (Facility / Hospital Billing).
- Valid coding certifications like CPC, CCS from AHIMA or AAPC is required.
- Should possess strong subject knowledge specific to Emergency Department (E/M, CPT, Injections and Infusions & ICD-10)/ or Inpatient DRG (MS-DRG/ APR DRG with ICD-10 & PCS) Coding for Hospital or Facility billing setup.
- Excellent skills on the required Process/ Speciality Coding
- Quick learner of related processes and new billing systems navigation.
- Good communications and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability handle process disputes/ conflicts in matured manner.
A successful candidate should be prepared to submit and complete the following as part of onboarding requirements.
• Scanned copy of valid NBI Clearance
• Accomplished Medical or PEME Slip
• 2x2 & Half body picture with white background
• Proof of government numbers (TIN, SSS, Pag-ibig, & Philhealth).
• Photocopy of 2 valid IDs – front & back (government-issued)
• Clear copy of your Birth Certificate (PSA or NSO)
• Accomplished HR Forms & Promissory Note (will be provided by KMC’s Onboarding Team)