QUALITY ENGINEER (J)
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-28
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-D440928
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Salary: ₱100,000.00 - ₱170,000.00
About Prime Trust
Prime Trust powers innovation in the digital economy by providing fintech and digital asset innovators with financial infrastructure. Through a full suite of APIs, we help clients build seamlessly, launch quickly, and scale securely. Regulated by the State of Nevada, Prime Trust processes hundreds of millions of API calls and settles billions of transactions per month. The company is recognized by Forbes as America’s Best Startup Employer 2022 and is also Great Place to Work-Certified™ 2022.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced quality engineer to analyze requirements, design test strategies, and automate and maintain a resilient test suite to support PrimeTrust’s platform. Must be specialized in product agnostic approaches to building multi-platform, multi-technology capabilities to ensure scalability and high availability of services we offer.
What's in it for you:
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- HMO for you and your dependents
- Internet allowance
- A competitive salary will pay over market value
- Fast-growing company
The main responsibilities
- Quality engineers will design and implement test solutions with the highest quality using agile tools & methodologies
- Extensive hands-on QA, white box testing, and automation. Minimal to no Manual testing
- Support continuous integration processes and system deployments
- Write test plans and test cases
- Should possess the programming skills to drive test automation
- You have expertise in the field of test automation and have supported efforts for implementing test frameworks on service-oriented architectures
- Working closely with the QE/Developers/Product leads to achieving a high level of Unit & Test coverage
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing with key stakeholders
- Should understand the Developer world, be able to voice customer perspective
- Superior verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. asana, JIRA
- Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3 years of experience in testing highly distributed and complex systems, with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while testing in cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment. A background working in a high transaction cloud environment, developer portals/services, or APIs is highly desirable.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- with at least 2 or more years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree or more than 1 year of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- 2-3 years or 4-6 years experience testing highly distributed and complex systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- QA Experience Blockchain/crypto trading domain is a plus.
- Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework.
- Experience in building frameworks and executing automated and performance tests for REST-based services.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, and Tools (asana, JIRA, Confluence).
- Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle, MySQL, and Heroku.
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client, etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo or monitoring tools such as Datadog or Nagios.
- Familiarity with Code Quality Governance-related tools.
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse or any other IDE development tools.
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent work experience