QUALITY ENGINEER / SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-07-15
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-A866824
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Salary: ₱70,000.00 - ₱110,000.00
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next QUALITY ENGINEER/ SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER!
We are looking for an experienced quality engineer to analyze requirements, design test strategies, automate and maintain a resilient test suite to support PrimeTrust’s platform. Must be specialized in product agnostic approaches to building multi-platform, multi-technology capabilities to ensure scalability and high availability of services we offer.
You’ll be earning Php70,000 – Php110,000 (depending on experience). On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
- A competitive salary will pay over market value
- Work from home temporarily
- Fast-growing company
The main responsibilities of a QUALITY ENGINEER/ SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER include:
- Quality engineers will design and implement test solutions with highest quality using agile tools & methodologies
- Extensive hands-on QA, white box testing and automation. Minimal to no Manual testing
- Support continuous integration processes and system deployments
- Write test plans and test cases
- Should possess the programming skills to drive test automation
- You have expertise in field of test automation and have supported efforts for implementing test frameworks on service-oriented architectures
- Work closely with the QE/Developers/Product leads to achieve a high level of Unit & Test coverage
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing with key stakeholders
- Should understand the Developer world, be able to voice customer perspective
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. asana, JIRA
- Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3 years of experience in testing highly distributed and complex systems, with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while testing in cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment. A background working in a high transaction cloud environment, developer portals/services or APIs is highly desirable.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- with at least 2 or more years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree or more than 1 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- 2-3 years’ or 4-6 years' experience testing highly distributed and complex systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- QA Experience Blockchain/crypto trading domain is a plus.
- Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework.
- Experience in building framework and executing automated and performance tests for REST based services.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (asana, JIRA, Confluence).
- Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle, MySQL, Heroku.
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo or monitoring tools such as Datadog or Nagios.
- Familiarity with Code Quality Governance related tools.
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse or any other IDE development tools.
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent work experience
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!