TECHNICAL CLIENT SUCCESS SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: ZETA
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-01-30
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-C814420
Career Category: Call Center Operations
At RANDEM Global, Right People are our biggest asset. We can provide you with the skills and opportunity to develop and reach your full potential — what's most important is that you're a good fit and willing to learn. We know that there is no such thing as the perfect applicant with the complete set of skills. We believe in a challenger mindset at RANDEM Global and if you feel that you could challenge and develop into this role, then we want to hear from you. Have Fun, Grow and Learn with Us!
- Fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment
- Global Company addressing medium-large scale businesses
- Young, vibrant team
What we're looking for from you:
- You're someone who brings ideas to the table and likes to get stuck in
- You're not afraid to speak your mind
- You're a natural problem-solver and like to be challenged
- You've got a positive, can-do attitude
- You're a team player and looks for a healthy collaboration
- You are looking for growth and constantly learning
We are currently looking for a Client Success Technical Specialist that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential clients. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving issues, complaints and inquiries as it relates to RANDEM and RANDEM Retail's Technology; keeping client satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
To be a successful Client Success Technical Specialist, you should be client-obsessed, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
Established in 2006, RANDEM is a global organization with international offices in Australia, UK, India and Lebanon. We work with multi-channel and global B2B and B2C organizations looking to launch, enhance or transform their digital capability, reach new markets and scale up with powerful ecommerce and operational technologies.
You'll become part of a team who takes pride in our principles. You are expected to be passionate in what you do, is ambitious and efficient, has the courage to shape a better future, and would put the customer first at all touchpoints.
We're looking for an individual who can help us stay true to our vision of improving efficiency and engagement throughout the entire customer experience.
If you feel like you fit the above then please read further for extra details and we hope to hear from you soon!
- Serves as the first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance over the chat, email or ticketing platform.
- Performs troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determines the best solution based on the issue and details provided by clients
- Applies knowledge of software, applications, and procedures to solve problems.
- Guides users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of diagnostic tools and software and/or following verbal instructions.
- Acts under guidance to record and track reliability data for services.
- Acts as the incident manager whenever a disaster or major issue occurred.
- Collaborates with other staff to research and resolve problems.
- Collaborates with developers to explain errors and/or recommend modifications in programs.
- Maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards clients at all times.
- Responds promptly to client inquiries
- Communicate with clients through various channels.
- Acknowledges and resolves client complaints and/or escalations.
- Knows our products inside and out so you can answer questions.
- Provides feedback on the efficiency of the client support process.
- Ensures client satisfaction and provide professional client support.
- Attends all requested meetings with team, manager, clients, etc.
- Systems include: BigCommerce, Shopify, BOPIS, Online Office, Jira
- Other duties, as assigned.
A DAY IN A LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
- Answering chats or emails or to connect with clients and address their queries and/or requests about product, policies and procedures.
- Placing outbound calls as follow-up support to clients who purchased our technologies
- Checking on website and/or app functionalities
- Submitting tickets for clients and/or responding to tickets of clients as it relates to their needs or issues experienced
- Performing troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Communicating with Developers to achieve resolution for clients
- Attending Training & Development to ensure that we are up to date in learning areas of work and interest
- Recommending ways in which this role and or the business can be more effective/efficient.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical employees and customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn an array of applications and software.
- Exceptional service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, as well as professional phone voice
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies
- Ability to ask probing questions and diffuse tense situations
- Strong time management and decision-making skills
- Adaptability and accountability
- Previous experience in a client or customer support role preferred.
- High School graduate or Bachelor's degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in technical support highly preferred.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!