RCM LEARNING DELIEVERY SPECIALIST- PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
KMC Work Location: CYBER SIGMA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-08-29
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-5687609
Career Category: Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare
This should explain, in summary, the general responsibilities and the key tasks of the role. This should also include their purpose, relationships with customers, co-workers, and others, and the results expected of incumbent employees.
Duties and responsibilities
- Facilitates / Provide onsite, classroom or remote training for Language Voice and Accent training for new hires as part of their foundations training process (Voice Vertical Specific)
- Facilitates / Provide onsite, classroom or remote training pertaining to customer satisfaction delivery specially to patients, providers and other healthcare team and its affiliates and ancillaries (Voice Vertical Specific)
- Evaluates, coaches, and gives feedback to agents on the floor to help them improve their communication (Voice Vertical Specific)
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer for new hires on US healthcare and A/R concepts through effective Apply RCM background and knowledge to center trainings to promote the importance of accurate patient estimations, upfront collections, accurate claims, and reimbursements.
- Facilitates / Provide onsite, classroom or remote training on the use of the software products utilizing the tools and methodologies supported by AGS Health and its clients/partners.
- Assisting the trainees in developing their competencies and skill sets that are required for them to perform effectively and efficiently.
- Conduct training sessions for stakeholders on daily use, administrative duties and responsibilities related to the specific software application and its intended
- Develop documentation and educational materials in collaboration with the Learning and Development Team, as
- Assist the Training Manager on curriculum design and training content to support upgrades and new
- Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training adult
- Assist in writing operational documentation for use by other AGS Health staff. Assist in updating and developing our internal Knowledge Base and Help
- Analyzing the trend of the trainees’ learning pattern and using the appropriate training methodology.
- Identifying performance/behavioral red flags through ‘EWS’ process and provide regular feedback to the
- Conducting assessments as per the schedule and recording the scores/maintaining training
- Co-ordinating with stake holders from operations and other departments to ensure progress of training activities as per schedule and smooth hand-off of the trainees to
- Perform special projects or other duties as
- Position is highly visible, and this person needs to represent the mission of AGS
Proficient in MS Office and related products
Experience in Health Care Revenue Cycle Management.
Experience and Call Center BPO (Healthcare Account/Campaign) is an advantage
Strong public speaking and presentation skills
Exceptional communication skills for both internal and external communications
Ability to manage many ongoing activities and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Experience with developing training curriculum
Experience with training and educating peers.
Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
Confident, amicable and ability to persuade and influence.
Unflinching integrity and personal work ethics
Attention to detail and concern for accuracy
Effective balance between break-through creativity and compliance for company processes
Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking ability
Excellent team player skills
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Must have relevant industry experience.
Having both RCM and Call Center BPO background is an advantage