KMC Solutions | XTN-BF40690
Application and Software Development
Here at Hyperglance our goal is to build the most insightful, interactive and performant tool for cloud visualization out there and we need your help!We are currently in the early stages of moving to a shiny React based stack and are looking for experienced React developers to help take our web-app to the next level.Are you a kick-ass React developer who really cares about the client journey and final result, not just getting the job finished on time? Are you a self-declared authority on what makes a 'Good UI'? Have you got a flair for UI or UX design? Are you passionate about technology and its relationship with the business and user experience? Want to have the power to influence the technology stack & practices. Then this is the role for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Coding against our internal JSON REST APIs (and help us to design new ones).
- Develop new functionality, from eliciting requirements through to design, implementation, testing and beyond.
- Liaising with the backend Java team, testing team and managers.
- Using customer feedback to help us shape our UI and UX.
- Code reviewing your colleagues’ work to help us ensure consistent & high standards across the team.
- Mentor and guide junior developers - help them grow into outstanding devs!
- Participate in sprint planning and design meetings.
- Work on the React-based redevelopment of our old AngularJS frontend and taking that opportunity to rethink past decisions & build something even better than the original.
- Remote based job
- Shift: Flexible Working Hours
- The right candidate will include:
- Has a deep knowledge of React and it’s ecosystem (React Hooks, Redux, React Router, Styled-Components, or similar).
- Will be experienced at writing cross-browser CSS (SASS/SCSS).
- Has experience with Webpack.
- Is comfortable using Git.
- Is a stickler for writing good clean code.
- Will be able to ramp-up on new technologies with ease.
- Has a willingness to learn and to share your knowledge with others.
- Has good written and verbal communication skills.
- Is blessed with a good sense of humour.
- Bonus Points:
- You have dealt with AngularJS (Angular 1.x) before.
- Has used blueprintjs or similar UI toolkits.
- Experience profiling and optimising for the browser.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Containerisation tech: Docker & Kubernetes