KMC Work Location: ARMSTRONG CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati, NCR
Date Posted: 2023-07-06
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-872F803
Career Category: Client Services / Account Management
The Reporting Analyst will be dedicated to designing and developing metrics and reports while analyzing those reports to drive key business decisions for our partners and customers. This individual will support Customer Success Managers and Local Marketing team members by extracting raw enterprise data from SOCi, Facebook, and other social networks, analyzing the information, and transforming the metrics into designed, easy to comprehend reports that we can share with our customers and partners. The analyst will also be responsible for data storytelling and problem solving, which consists of answering questions from both customers and CSMs regarding their performance and providing explanations and insights into the “why” behind performance.
The Reporting Analyst will receive requests from all members of the leadership team so they must have strong task prioritization skills in addition to good statistical and critical thinking skills. She or he will work with data sets from a large number of varied industries -- from healthcare to property management to digital marketing agencies -- that handle significant amounts of data monthly, quarterly, and annually. The ideal candidate will be able to coordinate cross-functionally with service delivery, leadership, product, and sales departments, particularly when suggesting enhancements to our current reporting procedures. The reporting analyst may often be involved in customer meetings to discuss the ideal reports they’d like to see for the success of their account.
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Data Studio
Non-Requirements, a “Plus”:
- Assemble and analyze data for business reports, make sure data and calculations are accurate.
- Innovate current reports to support scalability and automation
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and communicate those trends to internal team members and external customers.
- Customer interaction is a must, CSM interaction is a must - must be able to interpret and data storytell effectively
- Develop, modify, maintain and support custom reports for both ad-hoc and ongoing needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Other tasks and duties as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, information management, statistics, or management information systems is preferred
- 3+ years proven working experience as a data/reporting analyst or equivalent experience in an reporting analytics, software, SaaS, social media, or SEO reporting role may also be considered
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite (especially Excel and/or Google Sheets) comfortable with Salesforce, Jira, and any with experience with Data Warehouses, SQL, or Data Visualization tools is necessary
- Technical proficiency: Microsoft Excel, comfortable with Salesforce, familiar with Jira, SQL, Data Studio, Tableau
- Able to construct, troubleshoot and operationalize complex Microsoft Excel macros
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage a sizable number of projects at once with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Respect processes but be adaptable through change
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate
- significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Coachable, open to feedback and dedicated to constant self-improvement