REVENUE ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-08
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-5F84401
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
We are looking for a Revenue Assurance Specialist (Account Receivable Professional) to assist our team as it processes billings for services rendered. In this role, you will be required to review account information, correct discrepancies, and ensure that accounts are properly billed. You will be responsible in overseeing the billing process for the accounts you handle and ensure preparation and billing of invoices in compliance with company policies. Your duties include securing revenue by verifying and posting invoices and maintaining organized financial records to aide reporting.
As Revenue Assurance Specialist, you must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts. This role requires the candidate to be organized and have a keen eye for detail to identify any issues that may arise. The goal is to contribute to the accurate preparation of bills receivable and safeguard the company’s income. You will assist your Immediate Supervisor with the set-up and maintenance of electronic invoicing systems and may be required to give recommendations and feedback to the team to improve the billing process.
Duties and responsibilities
- Processing, verifying, and posting invoices for services rendered.
- Generate and send out invoices to clients.
- Investigate and resolve any disputes raised by the clients regarding monthly billings.
- Research and resolve account discrepancies.
- Process and record transactions.
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Obtain information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
- Work with Credit and Collection Team to review accounts, client payments, and credit history as may be required.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contact clients to discuss their accounts.
- Produce reports and statements for internal use or as may be required by Immediate Supervisor.
- Assist in month-end closing and other tasks.
- Resolves critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items. Establishes and maintains working relationship with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and manage internal and external client expectations
- Ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with internal and external clients
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to learn new procedures, solve problems and work independently.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Proven experience in Accounts Receivable, Billing Procedure, and client support.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel); Working knowledge of relevant software (e.g., MS Dynamics NAV, SAP Business One, QuickBooks) is a plus.