REVENUE ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: KMC SITE OR OTHER BUSINESS LOCATIONS AS MAY BE INSTRUCTED BY KMC SOLUTIONS FROM TIME TO TIME
Location: N/A, N/A
Date Posted: 2023-09-16
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-2603893
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process and manage sales orders in NetSuite, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information.
- Communicate with customers to confirm order details and resolve any issues.
- Manage contract review and approval process using Contract Management Software/ERP.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Update customer and sales information in the CRM system.
- Work with the collection team to reconcile discrepancies in billing and payment information.
- Maintain accurate records and data entry in NetSuite and other systems.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures related to sales order processing.
- Assist in month-end closing and other tasks.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks as required.
- Manage customer relationships by responding to inquiries, resolving issues, and processing returns and exchanges.
- Review, investigate, and respond to requests related to Revenue Assurance.
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounting and Finance
- Pro-Active and professional
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field with 1-year experience.
- Experience with NetSuite or other ERP systems is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBi)
- Average to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- With PEZA and BOI ruling knowledge.