KMC Work Location: CYBER SIGMA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-07-27
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-1096297
Career Category: Call Center Operations
Paying the right way, getting paid what you’re worth — it’s complicated, and it matters. Compensation used to be a dark art. Not anymore. PayScale helps employers and their employees understand the right pay for every position and effectively communicate about compensation.
PayScale pioneered the use of crowd-sourced compensation data and unique matching algorithms to power the world’s most advanced compensation platform and continues to be the compensation market leader, featured in G2 Crowd's 100 Best Software Companies for 2018, based on user reviews.
We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
The RFP Coordinator will be responsible for all coordination activities around creating and managing projects for enterprise-level prospects. This includes managing proposal schedules and deadlines, as well as ensuring final review and submissions. This key position will collaborate daily with the Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, and Sales Management as well as other internal stakeholders like IT, infosec and Legal.
- Manage and review incoming project (RFP & Infosec) requirements and manage fulfillment of all requirements to ensure compliance and responsiveness.
- Proactively coordinate efforts with internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the collection of collateral and information specific to each project.
- Contribute to answering project questions from an answer library, tracking and ensuring answer library content is meeting the needs of projects.
- Reviewing finished projects prior to submission to clients and prospects.
- Produce professional results that reflect Payscale’s brand.
- Amenable to work on site (BGC Taguig)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years’ work experience, preferably in a technology-based company.
- Works well with highly structured timelines and deadlines.
- Ability to perform and deliver multiple projects on time.
- Deliver results that are clear, accurate, technically correct and achieve messaging objectives.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong listening skills and overall communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to aggregate information to be written in clear, concise formats.
- Capacity to be responsible, flexible, accountable and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, adapt and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Professionally communicate with all levels of personnel within the organization and with external clients and partners.