KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-10-11
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-ED8D505
Career Category: Functional/Business Technology
Lone Wolf is looking for a highly capable Salesforce administrator. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for performing general Salesforce administrative duties, assisting with the ongoing development of Lone Wolf’s Salesforce instance, helping to deliver high-quality enhancements, and providing support for the organization. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, a fast learner, exceptionally organized, and an excellent communicator.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Responsible for user management - Salesforce roles, profiles, layouts, permissions
- Create and maintain workflows and process flows.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Perform database maintenance tasks - data enrichment, deduplication
- Assist with the management, prioritization, distribution, and escalation of Internal Requests
- Create and maintain ongoing internal documentation of processes and system configurations as business processes evolve and features are added Salesforce
- Perform User Acceptance Testing in Sandbox and Production environments for new and ongoing development projects
- Fulfill ad hoc data requests, data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records
- Provide real-time support to our Salesforce CRM users our integrated applications
- 2-4 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) or higher required. Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and Sales Cloud experience required.
- Functional proficiency in Salesforce administration tasks including, and not limited to: Profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, roles, workflows, processes, flows, validation rules, approval processes, email alerts, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, dashboards, page layouts, record types, Lightning pages and installed packages.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Strong experience with data formatting (excel) and mass updates (Data Loader)
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with time management & organization expertise
- Excellent communication, motivational and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience in business or technology