KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-05-02
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-FF28878
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Global Salesforce Platform team, providing development and configuration for a multi-year pipeline of work.
We are developing a new Global Platform using Salesforce, and you can expect there to be plenty of opportunities for personal growth, in addition to the opportunity of developing your Salesforce skillset, working with a very experienced team.
You will have a passion for customer assistance, an interest in technology and being part of a team developing and supporting the Salesforce platform.
What you will do:
- Work in a cross-functional Engineering team/s
- Be involved in the technical design and development across their custom Salesforce Platform
- Develop code as per Apex & UI coding standards and best practices
- Help to support and enhance interactions between the Salesforce platforms
- Work closely with the DevOps & technical lead to deploy schedule builds via CI/CD
Training and Documentation
- Provide training support related to Salesforce DevOps and Demonstrations of newly developed functionality
- Create and maintain documentation related to new and existing Salesforce functionality as new features.
We expect you to have 5+ years exposure and experience with Salesforce and we will consider applicants with significant End User Experience. The ideal candidate should be outgoing and have confidence in their design decision capability.
The role will provide you with the opportunity to work with a team of experienced Salesforce professionals on a new Global Salesforce project.
Provide specialist Salesforce advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of Salesforce and assist in the growth of the Solution and Salesforce capability globally through sharing knowledge and developing thought leadership.
The successful Salesforce Developer should have the following skill set:
- Experience in Salesforce Development
- Commercial experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Good knowledge of LWC
- Strong knowledge of APEX (Class and Triggers)
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools and CI/CD
- Understanding of the Integration (MuleSoft Adventitious)
- Understanding of the Marketing Cloud (or Similar)
- Understanding of the Adobe Sign (or Similar)
- Experience with other programming languages such as Java C#, PHP, Python (or Similar) would be Adventitious
- Must be a Team Player
- Experience in local and distributed teams
- Proven relationship-building
- Facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Agile and lean design, development, deployment, and adoption experience
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge and flex the approach according to the situation
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
- Strong functional knowledge of Sales, Service or Marketing Clouds
- A functional understanding of Billing and Finance Systems
- Working independently with teams in region and across the globe
- Salesforce certifications desirable[HK2] (PD1 preferred)
Other benefits of working with us:
- Training and development - We offer heaps of courses, certifications, and coaching
- Mac or PC? You decide!
- 9X5 Consulting employee discounts
- Everyone has a very personalised career and learning plan. Our commitment is to help you to become the best you can be.
If you are inspired by applying leading technologies to create highly valued business process solutions, then come join our rapidly expanding team - we need you!