SALES COMPENSATION ANALYST
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-02
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-9DED133
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Salary: ₱50,000.00 - ₱70,000.00
Our client is growing the Sales Compensation Team to help achieve our operational and financial goals through the use of strategic incentive programs. You will manage day-to-day operations and the month-end process for crediting activities in support of our global Revenue team. You will also collaborate cross-functionally with revenue teams, finance, and operational teams alike to scale and improve our compensation processes.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and will possess strong knowledge of finance or sales operations and compensation processes. We’re looking for process improvers that can assist with operations while also helping with our overall compensation strategy and processes. You will turn data into actionable insights, connecting the dots between short-term operational plans and long-term financial goals, and analyze trends for performance reporting. You will have exceptional communication skills backed by a high degree of empathy. You are a self-starter who likes to bring order and data to the decision-making process. You’re driven to do great things, fast.
You will be joining a world-class finance team that tracks and seeks to understand the factors driving our growth and success. We help our entire organization achieve our operational and financial goals while embodying our company values. We ensure our objectives are feasible and work closely with our partners to ensure they have the resources they need to achieve our ambitious mission of enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
What you’ll achieve
- Assist with running and optimizing sales crediting processes, ensuring high quality and accuracy of attainment calculations in support of Global Revenue Teams
- Understand and effectively apply the Compensation Policy and Sales Policy towards crediting and compensation questions. Ensure that calculations comply with plans and policy, and manage exception requests that arise
- Periodically analyze the effectiveness of monthly processes for continuous improvement to both our CRM (Salesforce) and internal data correction project. Partner with Business Technology for technical improvements and automation
- Work collaboratively with Revenue Strategy and Operations to enhance policy and reporting needs. Support communications and enablement efforts to the global revenue teams
- Actively contribute to the growth of the Sales Compensation organization supporting ad hoc projects and initiatives with a spirit of flexibility and teamwork
- 3+ years of experience in sales compensation, sales operations, or related finance functions
- Ability to cultivate productive relationships and communicate effectively with business stakeholders and cross-functional team members
- You’re obsessed with details and accuracy. You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Demonstrated analytical skill and past experience on deriving insights from data.
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with functions, pivot tables, modeling etc.,
- Experience creating dashboards using SFDC, Tableau/Looker or similar programs.
- Strong grasp on data structure and data integrity issues.
- A degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, economics or related quantitative field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge for Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Basic knowledge of SQL based data visualization
- Working knowledge of Xactly Incent or similar incentive compensation tool