SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-07-04
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-4208420
Career Category: Sales / Business Development
Position: Sales Development Representative
Spacewise is a dynamic and rapidly growing SaaS company committed to delivering
high-quality product for specialty leasing teams in the commercial real estate.
Market & rent out your short-term units with ease.
The goal of Spacewise is to drive revenue, streamline deal flows, and market your units
online with Spacewise. Centralize communications and start receiving information-rich
partner applications that reduce the time spent on screening, and give leasing teams
more time for prospecting.
As part of our expansion strategy, we are seeking a talented Sales to join our team.
We are looking for someone who is very sales driven and passionate about generating
As a Sales Development Representative, your primary focus is to sell and generate tenants for our landlord
customers through strategic sales efforts. You will be responsible in reaching out to
different retail brands.
You will work closely with retail brands, sell them our vacant pop-up opportunities in the
platform and connect these brands to our landlord customers. This role requires a
proactive and sales-oriented individual with excellent communication skill.
Main Responsibilities: Sales Strategy and Execution
● Your day to day taks mainly include cold calling and email campaigns to
identify and target potential clients
● Present our product potential clients, articulating their value proposition
and addressing any concerns or objections.
● Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve sales
targets and maximize revenue growth.
Other minor Account Management responsibilities:
● Conduct regular check-ins with existing brand clients if they have
● Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., marketing product development,
customer support, marketing) to ensure seamless delivery of
products/services and address any client concerns or issues.
● Provide product demonstrations, training, and ongoing support to clients,
ensuring they fully utilize and benefit from our offerings.
● Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by promptly addressing client
inquiries from the platform
● Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field (or
● Several years experience in sales ideally from tech or real estate industry
● Proven track record of success in sales, business development, or account
● Strong negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to effectively influence
● Excellent communication skills through cold calling and video calls and written
communication, with the ability to deliver compelling presentations.
● Customer-focused mindset and a genuine passion for building and maintaining
● Highly motivated and target-driven, with a demonstrated ability to work
independently and as part of a team.
● Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to
prioritize tasks and manage multiple clients simultaneously.
● Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
Join our team and take on this exciting opportunity to contribute to our company's
growth while building lasting partnerships with our valued clients.