SALES SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-23
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-5C54801
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Salary: ₱70,000.00 - ₱12,000.00
MasterClass is the streaming platform where the world’s best come together so anyone, anywhere, can access and be inspired by
their knowledge and stories. We put you in the room with the creators, thinkers, makers and leaders who have changed the world, so
that you can change yours.
Members get unprecedented access to 150+ instructors and classes across a wide variety of fields, including Arts & Entertainment,
Business, Design & Style, Sports & Gaming, Writing and more. Step into Nas’ recording studio and Gordon Ramsay’s kitchen, and go
behind the big screen with James Cameron. Design your career with Elaine Welteroth, get ready to win with Lewis Hamilton, perfect
your pitch with Shonda Rhimes and discover your inner negotiator with Chris Voss.
It's a pivotal time for MasterClass – we're scaling and growing, fast. With a HQ in San Francisco and future offices in Los Angeles and
Waterloo, Ontario, we are looking to expand our team to support the business.
If you want to help make an impact on our members' lives – we want to hear from you!
We are looking for more than what a resume can show. If you don’t have the exact experience or skills, but think you’d be a great
addition to MasterClass, please apply for the role.
Responsibilities of the role:
• You will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales Operations, you'll help create the blueprint of our Sales and Customer
Success tech stack, own and onboard new systems, and help ensure our tools are playing nicely together
• Manage the current tech stack of the Sales and Customer Success teams, becoming an expert in each tools' capabilities, offer
best practices on integrations, and eliminate tech debt where needed
• Create and maintain key documentation of current state systems processes
• Stay up to date with all sales tech tooling current releases, and update revenue teams with relevant changes
• Work closely with Sales Enablement to onboard and train new hires and current team on all sales tools
• Proactively identify and drive systems improvements that will improve revenue productivity, combining business knowledge
and technical skill
• 5 years of experience in Sales Ops with heavy sales technology knowledge
• Experience administering integrated tools such as: Salesforce, Orum, Gong, Salesloft, Clari, Hubspot, Zuora, Gong, ZoomInfo,
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• Enjoys exploring new technologies, and isn't try new things
• Experience with driving and leading change across organizations
• Willing to work in US Pacific Time (graveyard)
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• HMO + 2 Free dependents upon hire
• Work-from-home setup until further notice
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition,
MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special
need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.