KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-22
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-B8A4484
Career Category: Call Center Operations
A TA is an intermediate-level position requiring some previous experience in Salesforce administration, technology, services and or business analysis.
- Assist in defining, interpreting, and executing near term requirements
- Address real time issues and identify future enhancements
- Will continually strengthen existing skills in developing and configuring the tools
- Assess technical, functional and process requirements
- Analyze business needs and provide recommendations for improvement
- Configure Salesforce based tools and technology requirements
- Conduct testing and track issues and their resolution
- Create business process documentation
- Communicate clearly and professionally in verbal and written situation
The SalesforceAdministrator is responsible for the design and implementation of enhancements to our Salesforce instance, and will perform the daily tasks necessary for system maintenance.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce including user setup, design and configuration of Custom Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- Developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in Salesforce
- Responsible for evaluating new features, communicating value with business, implementing and deploy into production;
- Engaging with the rest of the Business Technology and Operations teams to ensure long term health of our Salesforce.com platform
- Experience working with integrated CRM applications (Outreach, docusign, slack, 6sense, Gsuite, etc)
- Providing support as needed for scheduled weekly releases
- Troubleshooting and resolving user questions, errors, and issues in a timely manner
Your Success Profile includes:
- Minimum 5 years in a SFDC Admin role configuring, deploying and supporting
- Ability to communicate effectively and cross functionally with both management and end users
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Process-oriented and strong attention to detail
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, or Developer Is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is a plus
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!