SALESFORCE QA ANALYST
KMC Work Location: CYBER SIGMA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-05-15
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-ECE7286
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
The Salesforce Quality Assurance Analyst will work closely with the Salesforce Development team and the internal stakeholders to test and evaluate Salesforce development of features and capabilities to ensure its outputs meet, or exceed, organizational standards and requirements. The right candidate will use their skills to monitor and continuously improve the quality of our system processes and outputs within our Salesforce eco-system.
Highlights of your role
- Develop and maintain use cases, test plans, test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Identify and report within Jira, any defects or bugs, or misalignment with acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Recommend and ensure that quality assurance standards and processes are implemented and achieved.
- Working with API testing. Both manual and automated testing
- Manage, record, and reproduce any bugs (user submitted or team discovered) within Jira accompanied with documentation and examples.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved and after deployment.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Responsible for estimating, coordinating and directing testing for multiple products/projects.
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and strategies
You're a good fit if you have
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance or similar role
- 1+ year of experience working in Salesforce and with QA automation tools such as Selenium
- Salesforce certification(s) are a plus but not a requirement
- Experience in software development life cycle, including business process and requirements documentation, analysis, design, testing, training, communication planning and deployment QA process.
- People oriented, attentive, creative
- Accurate, Conscientious, Thorough, Detail-Oriented
- Self-Driven and Self-Motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-Oriented and Passionate about Customer Experience