SAP ABAP DEVELOPER
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-03-13
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-6BF3527
Career Category: Application And Software Development
The SAP ABAP Developer will be working in the Digital Solutions team under the supervision of the Head of Enterprise Applications and the Programme Manager. He/she will work closely together with the GC Global SAP team members, Digital Solutions team, globally located Business Process Experts (BPEs), end users, externally hired contractors, the SAP partner and SAP.
- Develop RICEF objects according to technical specifications in time, budget and quality
- Perform Technical deployment (transports) preparations, Unit tests, System Integration Test and provide support
- Collaborate with relevant SAP Business Partner or Lead Consultant for:
- Opportunities for technical improvements
- Incident reporting and analysis
- Area of development, at least two SAP modules: FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, QM,
- Participate in the build, testing and integration efforts on SAP
- Participate in SAP projects worldwide
- Ensure SAP application technical documentation is present and up to date and CSV compliant
- Organizing with the other Digital Solution team members the schedule of SAP initiatives, roll-outs and upgrade activities
- Provide support, training and assistance to end users in the areas of SAP
- Coordinate and/or deliver second and third level support on SAP
- Work on SAP change requests
- When needed, act as a complimentary backup development support for the other internal SAP team members and AMS team
- Must work in the Central Standard Time zone of Chicago USA from 8 am to 6 pm
- Degree in ICT, Bachelor IT or equivalent by experience
- At least 7 to 10 years professional experience with the development of SAP
- Profound knowledge and experience of
- SAP ABAP development – 7 to 10 years
- Leading Warehouse Management Business Processes knowledge in a corporate global environment
- Knowledgeable in SAP Scripts, Smartforms, RFCs, BAPIs, BADIs, User Exits, Enhancement Points, Dialog Programming, IDOCs, SPAU/SPDD, LSMW and OSS notes Implementation.
- Inbound process
- Internal process
- Outbound process
- SAP S4HANA – 4 years
- At least 2 of the modules mentioned below
- SAP Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) experience – 8 years
- SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) experience – 8 years
- SAP Material Management (MM) experience – 8 years
- SAP Production Planning (PP) – 8 years
- SAP Quality Management (QM) – 8 years
- Warehouse automation
- Integration with other SAP modules
- Integration with external companies, like transporting companies, tax authorties, bank, EDI, tax sofware, etc.
- SAP Change management
- SAP Release Management
- SAP Solution Manager
- Business Process Mapping
- Computer System Validation compliancy (ISO 13485)
- Experience with creation of technical specifications in accordance with CSV compliancy (ISO 13485).
- Experience with a design, Build and implementation phase.
- Experience with training and testing and the creation of test scripts and training Materials.
- Experience on providing training and (helpdesk) support to end-users
- Experience with data migration to an SAP S4 Hana system, Go live cutover activities and post go live support.
- Experience with international organizations and global SAP implementations.
- Experience with the SAP Activate methodology.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Service oriented, project-oriented, result-oriented and flexible
- International work experience in a continues changing environment is an advantage
- Experience to work in a multicultural cross functional environment
- Mainly working remote, but willing to travel worldwide when needed
- Able to work independently
- Profound knowledge of and able to communicate in the English language
- Knowledge of Japanese is a plus but not require