SAP BUSINESS PARTNER WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-03-14
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-35F4132
Career Category: Application And Software Development
The SAP Business Partner Warehouse Management will be working in the Digital Solutions team under the supervision of the Head of Enterprise Applications and the Programme Manager. He/she will work closely together with the GC Global SAP team members, Digital Solutions team, globally located Business Process Experts (BPEs), end users, externally hired contractors, the SAP partner and SAP.
- Act as a primary contact for the business regarding SAP application-related issues, questions, requests
- Act as a liaison to SAP providers
- Participate in the design, build, configuration and integration efforts on SAP
- Participate in SAP projects worldwide
- Configure and Develop SAP and RICEFWs
- Ensure SAP application documentation is present and up to date and CSV compliant
- Gathering, documenting and analysing business requirements relating to the development or enhancement of SAP and BI applications used by GC
- Co-ordinate the design, build, test and deployment on SAP and BI
- Organizing with the other Digital Solution team members the schedule of SAP initiatives, roll-outs and upgrade activities
- Provide support, training and assistance to end users in the areas of SAP
- Coordinate and/or deliver first and second level support on SAP
- Coordinate and execute SAP change requests
- When needed, act as a complimentary backup or support for the other internal SAP team members, AMS team, SAP Basis team and MDM team
- Must work in the Central Standard Time zone of Chicago USA from 8 am to 6 pm
- Degree in ICT, Bachelor IT or equivalent by experience
- At least 7 to 10 years professional experience with the configuration of SAP
- Profound knowledge and experience of the business processes & business operations in the dental or similar industry for:
- The leading Warehouse Management Business Processes knowledge in a corporate global environment
- Inbound process
- Internal process
- Outbound process
- SAP S4HANA – 4 years
- SAP Inventory Management (IM) – 8 years
- SAP Warehouse Management (WM) experience – 8 years
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) experience – 5 years
- SAP ABAP development – 4 years
- Warehouse automation
- Integration with other SAP modules like, SD, PP, FI/CO, MM etc.
- Integration with transporting companies
- SAP Change management
- SAP Release Management
- SAP Solution Manager
- Project Management
- Project Management methodologies, like Prince 2 or PMI
- Business Process Mapping
- Requirements analysis
- Computer System Validation compliancy (ISO 13485)
- SAP Material Management (MM) experience – preferably
- SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) experience – preferably
- Experience with creation of Functional Requirements Specifications, Business Process Documentation & Flow, Functional and Technical specifications in accordance with CSV compliancy (ISO 13485).
- Experience with a design, Build and implementation phase.
- Experience with training and testing and the creation of test scripts and training Materials.
- Experience on providing training and (helpdesk) support to end-users
- Experience with data migration to an SAP S4 Hana system, Go live cutover activities and post go live support.
- Experience with international organizations and global SAP implementations.
- Experience with the SAP Activate methodology.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Service oriented, project-oriented, result-oriented and flexible
- International work experience in a continues changing environment is an advantage
- Experience to work in a multicultural cross functional environment
- Mainly working remote, but willing to travel worldwide when needed
- Able to work independently
- Profound knowledge of and able to communicate in the English language
- Knowledge of Japanese is a plus but not required