SAP FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
KMC Work Location: HM TOWER
Location: Cebu City, Cebu
Date Posted: 2023-07-28
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-EE53109
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Radiant Support Services (PH), Inc. is seeking an SAP Functional Analyst to join our growing development team based out of our office in Cebu, Philippines. This role will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality products and services to our end users through expertise in business analysis, functional system configuration and support, andtesting. Duties and responsibilities will include all those customarily attendant to such a position, and such other dutiesand responsibilities as may, from time to time, be assigned to you by the Company. If you are a driven and results-oriented SAP Functional Analyst looking to join a dynamic and growing organization, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Radiant.
B. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Provide functional and business process expertise in support of SAP TM and EM systems, on-going projects, business units, and production
- Assists in the implementation and support of SAP TM and EM solutions which include requirements gathering, preparation of functional specification and user guide documents, configuration, and building test scripts for end-to-end testing.
- Configuration of the SAP TM and EM modules to meet business needs, assessment of business problems, conducting the analysis to solve the problems, and administration of activities in support of work products and deliverables.
- Provide analysis, support, documentation, and testing to internal and external development
- Collaborate with and support cross functional teams on SAP functionality, integrations, training, and testing.
- Perform root cause analysis on production support issues in SAP TM and EM and work closely with development team and/or technical partner to resolve.
- Duties and responsibilities will include all those customarily attendant to such a position, and such other duties and responsibilities as may, from time to time, be
- QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent in related work experience
- At least 3 years of combined experience with SAP Transportation Management and Event Management in a functional role
- Strong knowledge of requirements gathering, business analysis, and software development testing practices
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with limited supervision
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to continuously multi-task
- Prior experience working with SAP Pl and/or ECC
- Experience in QA and regression testing
If you are a driven and results-oriented SAP Functional Analyst looking to join a dynamic and growing organization, weencourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Radiant Global Logistics.
Launched in 2006, Radiant Global Logistics is a publicly traded, third party logistics company providing technology-enabled global transportation and value added logistics solutions primarily to customers based in the United Statesand Canada. Through its comprehensive service offering, Radiant provides domestic and international freightforwarding along with truck and rail brokerage services to a diversified account base including manufacturers, distributorsand retailers which it supports from an extensive network of Radiant and agent owned offices throughout NorthAmerica and other key markets around the world. Radiant's
value-added logistics services include warehouse and distribution, customs brokerage, order fulfillment, inventory management and technology services.
Radiant's network brands and associated strategic operating partners have storied legacies embodying decades of experience and service in the transportation and logistics industry and include Airgroup, Adcom Worldwide, Distribution ByAir, SBA Global Logistics Services, as well as the Radiant Brand itself. In all, It's the Network that Delivers!®
Radiant is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, orprotected Veteran status.