SAP TM DEVELOPER
KMC Work Location: HM TOWER
Location: Cebu City, Cebu
Date Posted: 2023-07-28
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-5F6E173
Career Category: Application And Software Development
The SAP TM Developer role will focus on development and support of projects within the SAP TM module. This includes various integrations and services that interface with the TM system. The SAP TM Developer will leverage their knowledge of ABAP and the SAP TM architecture to ensure Radiant's business needs are met in efficient, scalable and supportable ways. The SAP ABAP Developer II will be expected to communicate and work with various parties such as vendors, branch office personnel, and others based on project needs.
The above description is not complete and the technologies & integrations to be supported will vary as the organization's needs evolve. As such the SAP TM Developer will be expected to adapt and learn new skills to support business needs.
Primary Job Functions
- Responsible for ensuring the development, implementation, and maintenance of various integrations to and from the SAP TM system.
- Draft project requirements with assistance and involvement by various business teams, design & develop scalable solutions based on those requirements.
- Participate in the maintenance and improvement of existing system components.
- Coordinate system changes utilizing appropriate change control guidelines.
- Document designs, developments, and enhancements for involved projects.
- Responsible for identifying, tracking, and quickly resolving any issues related to the SAP TM system, as well as it's enhancements & integrations.
- In the event of an issue the SAP TM Developer may need to analyze the root cause and produce postmortem analysis & documentation.
- Work in conjunction with other Development and IT staff members, vendors, as well as other internal departments as needed.
- Assist with various tasks related to SOX compliance and other regulatory needs.
- Prioritize work across multiple open projects / tasks.
- Provide training and support for others related to the SAP enhancements and integrations.
- Coordinate and support testing for enhancements & integrations.
Other Job Functions
- Participate and be available for team communications in person and on Slack
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
- 1-2 years of professional experience in SAP TM ABAP development
- Good understanding of the TM system and BOPF framework
- A strong sense of pride & product ownership
- Maintains a thorough understanding of company business practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand needs of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and organize projects
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to explain technical information to non-industry personnel
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge: Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems: Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems