SECURITY ANALYST TIER 1
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2021-04-19
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-AAEF239
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
- We are setting up a Security Platform as a centralized function within an organization employing people, processes, and technology to continuously monitor and improve an organization's security posture while preventing, detecting, analyzing, and responding to cybersecurity incidents.
- You will be part of a fast-paced team that helps customers to reduce the impact of security incidents and ensures that critical business operations continue unhindered.
- As a Security Platform Tier 1 Analyst you will provide excellent customer service and be the first point of Company Security Platform for incidents & response, change management, day to day incoming queries from internal and external partners.
- You will use a variety of tools such as Cyciv, Sentinel One, ProofPoint, Netskope, Intruder. Investigate incidents and take immediate action or recommend a course of action to safeguard Company’s Services & Clients
- The Tier 1 team is responsible for monitoring and responding to security related alerts triggered in the Alerting Tool within the Security Platform.
- Works as Tier 1 support and will escalate all events to second tier Incident Responder for review before completing event notation to assure correctness in reviews.
- Deliver critical components of 24 hour operation -monitoring of the Company landscape.
- Manage and maintain security monitoring and alerting systems
- Maintain customer technical information within defined documentation standards
- Provide emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science & Technology is preferred
- 1+ year of experience working in a NOC or SOC
- 1+ year of Security Incident Response experience
- Possession of Industry Certifications (Security+, SSCP. GCIA, CISSP) (preferred)
- 1+ year of experience of event/alert management, incident and change management processes.
- Any experience with tools such as Cyciv, Sentinel One, ProofPoint, Netskope, Intruder, Security ScoreCards, LastPass would be advantageous.