KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-24
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-3BCC861
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Salary: ₱70,000.00 - ₱80,000.00
We are a world class team that enjoys providing and delivering exceptional service to a fast-growing enterprise software company. We are scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Illumio.
This position will have a direct impact on many of the month-end close processes and will be responsible for ensuring that certain aspects of General Leger reporting is accurate and timely. You will work directly with other teams in the organization to solve general and technical accounting-related issues and improvements. You should be able to operate strategically and with a sense of urgency, employing a hands-on operational approach with clear and timely communication to all levels of the organization. In addition, you will be one of the key owners of the general accounting processes and participate in cross-functional system improvement and streamline projects. This position reports into our Accounting Manager.
What You Will Accomplish
Our Illumio Finance department is looking for someone to join our world class team. We’re looking for an individual who doesn’t hesitate to challenge traditional thinking, pursues new territory with an entrepreneurial spirit, and committed to consistently delivering high quality work and raising the bar of what can be achieved.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly accounting journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations for areas of responsibility (such as cash, accruals, fixed assets, prepaids, etc.) as part of our worldwide accounting close process.
- Assist with international accounting, intercompany account reconciliations and foreign currency transactions
- Perform financial statement analytics for key areas of responsibility and be able to communicate those explanations as a part of monthly fluctuation analyses with finance management.
- Provide wide range of support for financial statement preparation
- Prepare data and financial reporting requirements for annual financial audit
- Work cross functionally with internal teams, as well as external teams, to drive high quality results
- Actively participate and collaborate on system implementations, as needed
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects, as needed
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting, with track record of growing responsibilities
- Excellent analytic, written, verbal and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage conflicting priorities to deliver a high-quality work product required
- Highly self-motivated individual who is disciplined, detail-oriented, and works well under pressure in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment required
- Balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- A good understanding of both financial and operations controls
- ·Bachelor's degree in accounting or related area
- ·Team player who can work/interact with various departments and levels daily, including senior management.