KMC Work Location: ARMSTRONG
Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-29
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-2ADF104
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Our Australian client, Bentleys, a top 10 accounting firm from Australia is looking for an experienced Australian tax compliance accountant to join their team in Makati.
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Senior Accountant
As an accountant joining our team, you will be required to work independently attending to the tax compliance needs of our clients.
To apply for Senior Accountant, you are excellent at:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies and trusts
- Processing and reconciling provision for tax, capital gains, depreciation, Div 7A, UPE, rental schedules and other more advanced Australian accounting matters
- Compiling of PDF and excel workpapers
- Preparing of business activity statements (BAS)
- Preparing of fringe benefits tax (FBT) returns
- Bookkeeping and payroll tasks
- Mentoring and training of junior accountants
- Communicating with Australian team members in respect of queries and review points
Your Success Profile includes:
- At least four (4) years of experience as an offshore accountant with an Australian accounting firm
- Experience in Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks, APS, Handisoft or equivalent Australian tax compliance software
- Knowledge and experience with more advanced Australian tax concepts like Div7A, UPE, and completion of tax compliance work for large family groups with multiple entities
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills for communicating with our Australian professional staff and clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective task and time management skills, awareness of job budgets and productivity targets
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- A positive attitude and the desire to contribute to a high performing team
- Ability work independently and effectively without strict supervision
What we can offer
- Competitive salary package – negotiable based on experience
- HMO on hire
- Career advancement opportunities as we grow our team in the Philippines
- Daytime hours (7am to 4pm) with weekends off
- Paid Philippines public holidays off
- Fun and friendly work environment with regular team building and social activities
- 20 Leave credits consumed at your discretion with up to 10 days commutable to cash
- Exposure to high level management and training, with Australian expat based permanently in the Makati office
- Opportunity for travel to Australia for additional training
- Highly structured and defined tasks
- Great office location in Makati with access to top of the line facilities and technology
- Opportunity for hybrid work arrangement
You may visit our client’s website at https://www.bentleys.com.au/
Documents to be submitted with application
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!