SENIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ANALYST
KMC Work Location: V CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-12-29
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-9063933
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
We are looking for a skilled Senior Accounts Payable Analyst to be responsible for processing all vendor expense reports and invoices. We’re looking for someone who has strong organizational skills and pays attention to detail. You should be a problem solver and a strong communicator. To be successful, you should proactively engage with the Global Accounts Payable team on deliverables, deadlines, questions, and escalations. The Accounts Payable Specialist will partner with our Global Accounts Payable team to manage the daily Accounts Payable needs. The ideal candidate will have experience in processing invoices and expense reports with mid to high level of complexity while managing the volume of invoices for a fast-paced environment, supporting our teams along with other corporate business partners in following consistent policies and practices. Success in this position will require the individual to adhere to policies and processes, while also working with the Procure to Pay teams to drive compliance, and partner with finance to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Manage and review all global expense reports to ensure compliance to policy; checking for proper expense classification, support/receipts attached, approvals are obtained, etc.
- Prepares bi-weekly payment run support for expense reimbursements, by pulling, reconciling, and breaking down the payment run and it’s reports for the Accounts Payable reviewer/approver prior to sending over to Payroll for payment processing.
- Manage and input invoices from the OneTrust AP ticket queue for items assigned to you for data entry and processing
- Manage and input invoices/items from OneTrust’s AP inbox and ensure it is regularly cleaned up.
- Provide prompt, friendly, and efficient customer service to external vendor and internal inquiries/correspondences.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries are complete compared to ticketing queue and expense reports flagged for review
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports
- Work closely with Procurement to ensure purchase orders are complete and ready to match to open/pending invoices
- Follow proper procedures for any new vendor creation or updates; verifying federal id number, name, addresses that are provided on the documents by vendor
- Resolving open issues with purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation;
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions. Work with vendors to obtain any missing invoices
- Assist in periodic audits of Accounts Payable as needed and takes necessary steps to correct any discrepancies
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational/training opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in addition to strong problem solving skills in a growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and work well in teams to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multitasking skills
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- at least 3 years experience in Accounts Payabale in an estbalished company
- Preferrably with Expense Auditing and Reconciliation experience
- Experience working in a technology company is an advantage
- Experience with financial accounting software (Workday, Coupa and NetSuite) preferred
- Career Growth
- HMO up to 4 qualified dependents
- Full-time onsite work-set up in BGC/MKT
- Mid-shift schedule (3PM-12AM MNL)- if business requires, candidate should also be flexible on shifting schedule.