SENIOR BILLING ANALYST
KMC Work Location: V CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-29
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-92F6350
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next SENIOR BILLING ANALYST!
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Work flexibly from anywhere in over 20+ workspace locations
- Access to KMC's exclusive pantry (MadMax Coffee, Fresh Fridge)
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a SENIOR BILLING ANALYST include:
- an experienced Senior Billings analyst focused on addressing billing and collection issues in an efficient and customer-centric manner
- creating the best billing experience for OneTrust customers while also identifying and driving A/R process improvements
- the ideal candidate will be the subject matter expert for their function
- highly effective communicator who is organized, efficient, forward-thinking, and able to work autonomously
- someone who appreciates a fast paced and intellectually stimulating environment
- well organized and able to prioritize tasks based on their importance to the business
- the candidate will join the A/R Operations team as an individual contributor and report directly to the Manager of Credit & Collections.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a billing and accounts receivable field
- Salesforce experience a must, including CPQ and related systems, Workday Financials experience a nice to have
- Experience in a subscription-based business preferred
- Process customer billings (recurring, one-time, and professional services) and verify the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of invoices
- Responsible for reviewing and answering inquiries promptly to meet SLAs
- Play a key role in projects automating billing functions within Workday and Salesforce
- Assist in identifying process improvements and provide guidance to leadership
- Research and resolve customer inquiries related to billing disputes and ensure they are escalated to the appropriate parties
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Assist with quarter-end audit requests
- Upload invoices against POs in vendor portals as needed
- Submit requests for credits to adjust billing or making any adjustments to A/R
- Manage customer portals and ensuring billing is uploaded on a timely basis
- Maintain documentation around A/R processes and policies
- Perform miscellaneous duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- Building, developing, documenting, and maintaining process workflows
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!