KMC Work Location: V CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-10
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-A1CD631
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next SENIOR BOOKKEEPER!
The position has a heavy emphasis on being autonomous and working either directly with clients or with Sydney staff members. They are now working on a portfolio of clients and delegating to other staff members. They are however ultimately responsible for the output quality and completion of the work. They are able to demonstrate efficiencies with the range of clients they have been working on and they are now conducting some training for staff members to develop their skills.
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Access to KMC's exclusive pantry (MadMax Coffee, Fresh Fridge)
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a SENIOR BOOKKEEPER include:
- Liaise with clients directly or with Sydney staff in performing the finance function
- Activities included but are not limited to the following:
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Managing AP and AR functions
- Payroll and required reconciliations or Manage the recording of expenses
- Manage the invoicing function which requires a review of project job costing
- Conduct the end-of-month procedures
- Liaise with the Sydney team as and when required. And other ad-hoc tasks
- Monitor jobs and deadlines across the portfolio and ensure the system is updated to allow visibility of progress to
- team leader
- Report to team leader on foreseeable disruptions to workflow e.g. staff capacity, information requirements,
- critical job stoppages
- Onboard clients with no direction required. Schedule reporting and planning meetings
- Field task queries from staff and resolve or refer to team leader
- Complete all standard administration tasks and additional tasks as instructed and in a timely manner.
- Activities included:
- Ensuring there is sufficient work and demonstrating workflow planning
- Maintaining and updating the compliance tracker
- Raising out-of-scope fees as well as ordinary fees
- Support other staff as necessary
- Maximize your own time to complete assignments and achieve agreed performance goals.
- Activities included:
- Manage workflow/review hours spent against budget/ expectations (compare WIP, avoid write-offs)
- Ensure client deliverables are attended to
- Ability to juggle ad-hoc requests and identify out-of-scope activities
- Maintain a sound understanding of contemporary Australian business practices and culture
- Activities included:
- Attend all training as required/organized by the firm
- Self educate, where a job demands skills and knowledge in an unknown area, with the assistance of the firm’s
- Be the process or software champion in the team, training other staff members on the tools that improve
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Completed degree from a recognized university
- Experience working in a range of finance function roles
- Demonstrate working with a range of clients concurrently
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!