SENIOR CREDIT CONTROLLER
KMC Work Location: PASSPORT
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-26
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-2C6C549
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Senior Credit Controller
Reporting into the AR manager/ credit team lead, this role will be responsible for reducing debt, handling queries, supporting the AR manager and working with the team to streamline processes.
- Develop and drive effective collections processes to ensure prompt resolution of unpaid customer accounts.
- Assisting credit controllers with their ledgers, being the first point of escalation for customer issue resolutions and queries.
- Research aged balances and take necessary collection actions to resolve any discrepancies.
- Promoting our targets and KPIs across the team.
- Continue documentation of the collections process and recommend ongoing process improvements.
- Maintain updated notes on all invoices as required for follow-up reporting & dispute tracking.
- Work to achieve cash targets.
- Encouraging regular discussions about processes, strategy and improvements.
- Assisting with month end procedures and providing audit support, as necessary.
- Identifying and escalating potential bad debts to management.
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Go into the portal where the invoice should be
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field AND at least 5+ years of professional B2B credit experience.
- Must be detailed-oriented and organized, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate Excel and Word including vlookups and pivot tables.
- Excellent customer service skills, with strong oral and written communication required to interact with internal and external customers. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and initiatives.
- Must enjoy working as part of a lively and hard-working team.
- Experience with Salesforce and Workday, preferred.
- CICM/ NACM/ AGC /FECMA member
- Experience in AR, PO process