Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Reporting Analyst
KMC Solutions | XTN-3F1B772
Accounting & Finance
Inchcape is one of the world’s largest independent automotive distributors and retailers. Our core purpose is to manage the end-to-end distribution logistics and customer experience for the best car brands in the world. We work on behalf of brands including BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar-Land Rover; VW Group (VW, Audi and Porsche); Toyota/Lexus and Subaru.Founded in 1847, we are listed on the London Stock Exchange and have 14,400 employees in 27 markets across Asia, the Pacific, South America, Africa, and Europe. Our core business is distribution in emerging markets, whereby we are exclusively responsible for an auto manufacturer’s sales and brand from the factory gate to the end sale in a specific country. This includes logistics, advertising & marketing, customer experience and retail. Inchcape’s Asia business represents a large portion of the Group’s overall operations and includes scale operations in eight markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, Brunei, Thailand, China, Guam, Saipan and Macau). In many of these markets we are the leader. We are looking for a proficient and diligent qualified Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Reporting Analyst to support a UK-based Head of Group Financial Planning and Analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report creation from SAP and BPC data bases.
- Create summary dashboards in Excel (and Power BI with support of BI team).
- Run and publish scorecards.
- Variance reporting.
- Data quality and completeness reporting.
- Quality control, validation and follow-up.
- Data quality and completeness checks and follow-up.
- Daily reconciliation of data accuracy and movements.
- Engage with Inchcape’s business units to follow-up on late/missing submissions.
- Presentation production:
- Create presentation decks for multiple business units during the monthly and budget financial cycles
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a related role.
- Experience of relational databases such as Hyperion, Essbase, Business Warehouse or SAP/ BPC (direct SAP/ BPC relevance is preferred).
- Strong data analytical skills
- Advanced excel user: extensive formulae knowledge (Macros/ VBA skills an advantage but not required).
- Fluent in spoke and written English. Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with colleagues at all levels in different cultures across all countries, gaining colleague engagement, support and buy-in.
- Commercial and analytical mindset.