SENIOR FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (PERMANENT WFH)
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-29
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-FC1F973
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Salary: ₱120,000.00 - ₱180,000.00
Hyperglance is a well-funded growing software company with headquarters in the UK and US. Our goal is to build the best, most insightful, interactive and performant tool for cloud visualization, monitoring and scanning.
Our customers range from small-medium sized businesses, right through to large enterprises in sectors such as financial services, government, IT, telecoms, and manufacturing. Our software helps customers understand & document their cloud architecture, finds ways to save on cloud costs, and makes recommendations about their cloud security posture.
We are looking to expand our development team in the Philippines and are on the hunt for enthusiastic full stack developers to join our growing team. The successful candidates will be involved in all aspects of development on our product, including:
● Creating new integrations with cloud services in AWS, Azure & GCP as well as Kubernetes using their APIs.
● Coding new features in our application across our full stack (Java and React)
● Maintain and improve existing features and functionality from our billing data ingestion service to our recommendations and rules engines.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to cloud services and level up your knowledge in this growing industry.
We are looking for a 100% Remote Senior Full Stack Developer to join our ranks.
You will be working with our existing cloud integrations for AWS and Azure; using their Java SDKs and/or REST APIs to ingest cloud data through our core server APIs for our frontend React UI to display and visualize with our innovative diagramming and query-builder technology.
You’ll participate in our regular standup Zoom calls and 4-weekly sprints to assist in release and iteration planning activities and offer daily updates about on-going work. We do regular peer code reviews to share knowledge throughout the team and you will regularly liaise with other developers in the company to design and deliver features.
As a remote developer you will be communicating with your team-mates over chat and Zoom so we seek someone with good communication skills and a personable demeanor.
This is a great opportunity to level up your knowledge of cloud services.
Plenty of scope for career progression or to rotate and work on other parts of our wider product.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
● Strong Java8+ knowledge (including Lambdas, Streams, Optional<>, multi-threading, garbage-collectors)
● Some experience with React.
● Strong with practical computer science fundamentals (big-O, algorithms, caching, garbage collectors, profiling, optimizations, etc).
● A knack for producing robust, maintainable code with a pragmatic approach (not over-engineered nor under-engineered).
● Experience creating and consuming REST APIs over HTTPS.
● Full SDLC experience.
● Comfortable with a Linux command line, SSH, etc
● Excellent (English) written and verbal communication skills.
● Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field of study.
The Ideal Candidate Would Also Have These Skills:
● Knowledge of one or more cloud services (AWS/Azure/GCP) including some basic networking and security concepts (subnets, security groups rules, IAM, etc).
● Experience with Docker, docker-compose and/or Kubernetes.
● Familiarity with Redux, Redux-Toolkit or similar state management library.
● Any experience writing or using CloudFormation or Terraform.
● Comfortable writing unit tests using TestNG and Mockito.
● Familiar with the PostgreSQL database server and SQL.
● Familiarity with JavaEE technologies (or Spring equivalents): EJB, JPA/Hibernate, JDBC, JAXRS, JAXWS, JCA, transactions.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!