SENIOR GAME DEVELOPER
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2021-09-24
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-BCE5736
Career Category: Computer Hardware Systems
We are looking for a Senior Game Developer who is eager to join and work with a strong and passionate team that create strategy games and fantasy worlds. As a Game Developer, you will be expected to be a key contributor in several of the following areas: combat, AI, level mechanics, interfaces, or related game systems. You’ll be working closely with our designers and artists to create features that drive positive improvements to our games, in terms of technical structure, optimized systems, and scalable code.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement C# code for game systems, product specifications, and game design requirements.
- Develop high quality, high-performance server tools, features, and functionality that are both efficient and scalable.
- Determine and communicate technical feasibility and development timelines that meet the team and company objectives.
- Research and acclimate to emerging technologies and applicable changes in game production and design space.
- Maintain and develop strong engineering skills in programming languages.
- Learn and employ best practices including design patterns and peer code review.
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years of game development with a good understanding of programming languages and software design patterns.
- Must have experience in a shipped title, from game conceptualization to release, using Unity.
- Strong aptitude in math and knowledge of computer graphics techniques
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Ability to define and estimate time for personal tasks as well as generate and track a schedule for those tasks
- Ability to gather requirements, design, write, and maintain software
- Has a strong game sense, passion for games
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively online, able to work remotely