KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-04-19
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-A808246
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Coral Active delivers Enterprise Contact Center software solutions that boost agent performance, business agility, and customer satisfaction. Coral provides a simple, single-pane-of-glass omnichannel desktop that lets agents focus on the customer. Coral is deployed globally in some of the world’s largest contact centers for telecommunications, finance, and healthcare.
Company website - https://coralactive.com/
- implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
- You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks
- Developing new user-facing features
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
Your Success Profile includes:
- Has a good track record of solving advanced problems and building more complex systems using advanced techniques.
- Excellent understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance. We only support Chrome, Edge Chromium, and sporadically, Firefox; the latest versions only.
- Preferably has experience with integration to JS APIs, CRMs, and web services
- Experience in Pega and ServiceNow is a big plus
- They should be willing to learn or enhance their knowledge in UNIX for running existing scripts and potentially modifying or creating new scripts.
- Openness to use Mac OS is a must. Experience in Mac OS is a plus.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or a related field.
At Coral Active, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Coral Active is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
- HMO for staff and eligible dependents upon hiring
- Php 500K Maximum benefit limit for principal, 500k for dependent/s
- Eligible dependents up to 5, children up to 25 yrs old coverage
- Initial 15 days Leave (prorated, sick, and vacation) and additional 10 leaves after one year (25 total after one year)
- To observe Australian (Melbourne) holidays, or US Holidays depending on the assigned client
- Paid Philippine holidays less the Australian/US holidays (swap)
- Usually no work days on Christmas holiday week (paid)
- Government-mandated benefits (SSS, Pagibig, Philhealth, 13-month pay)
- Annual training upon annualization (upon management's approval)
- Work-from-home setup (remote work)
- Company provided laptop (MacBook), headsets, 2nd monitor, an external mac keyboard, and a magic mouse
- Internet connection budget of Php 2500/month
- 2 connections are required, 1 as backup (BCP or Business Continuity Plan)
- One-time budget of Php 10K for tables and/or chair, Php 4K for headset
- There is an annual performance review
- Use of nearby KMC office as needed (Business Continuity Plan)
- Occasional meetings in the office are required, very rare though
- Perks: team lunch twice a month, Team activities every quarter
- Monday to Friday: 7 am – 4 pm (with flexi-day/ flexi-week set-up)
- Flexible time schedule - core hours are 7 AM - 4 PM daily Philippine time. You can come in as early as 5 AM and the latest end of shift is at 7 PM
- Occasional Team Lunch every fortnight (usually Friday)
- Team Building activities every quarter
- KMC provides other perks such as Cinema tickets, Movie and Karaoke nights, after-work parties, Annual Sports Fest
- Philippine (MTO) Manager and Senior Developer in Sydney
- The target start date is May or June 2023
- Salary is open for negotiation, and could start at Php 60k-80k K/month or more, commensurate to experience and skill level, Senior level could start at 90-100K and above.
- Submitted CV or resume should be in PDF Format (or converted to PDF before sending)
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!