SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-07-25
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-DE8D747
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER!
Adrenalin is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Technology, you will bring a deep understanding of building .net web applications. As a Senior .Net Developer, you’ll work side-by-side with the industry’s brightest minds and contribute to projects for some of Australia's most ambitious brands while receiving mentorship, training, and experience to push boundaries and supercharge your skills and career development.
The main responsibilities of a SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER include:
- Collaborate with various teams on solution design and technical specifications
- Plan your day-to-day work by defining tasks, functional/technical specifications, and estimates as well as working towards a quality deliverable while adhering to the overall project scope
- Lead medium to large projects by working with other developers and ensure the quality and integrity of the full development are maintained throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Work closely with the .Net Team Lead to make continual improvements to the development process
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions
- Have a positive attitude that fosters team camaraderie and who believes that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together
- Persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- Proven experience in building scalable and performant Web API projects in C# using .NET Core or .NET Framework
- A good understanding of Git, including git flow, pull requests, etc.
- Strong experience developing Restful APIs using microservice architecture
- Experience in Unit Testing using mock framework Moq or similar
- Experience at least one commercial project using CMS such as Umbraco, Kentico, and Sitecore or similar
- Sound understanding in CI/CD using tools such as Microsoft DevOps
- Experience in developing with cloud services, preferably in AWS, such as DynamoDB, Lambdas, Step Functions, Redis and SQS
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as story estimation and sprint planning
- Good understanding of Windows Server, SQL Server, and Microsoft-based hosting environments
- Experience working with logging, monitoring, and analytics platforms such as Kibana, Cloudwatch, and NewRelic
Adrenalin is one of Australia’s leading independent digital product design agencies. We create compelling conversations and experiences between brands & consumers, with an underlying foundation of strategic thinking, usability, and digital innovation. Our team of 50 in-house digital specialists across the strategic, UX, creative and technical functions ensure we deliver future-proofed, innovative digital products from inception through to build. We then work with our clients to add value through ongoing relationships built on trust and quality.
At the heart of the agency is a culture centered on digital innovation, technical excellence, and data-driven strategy. We continually try to challenge the thinking of both ourselves and our clients through an ambitious and agile approach to new technology. Whilst we like to see ourselves as thought-leaders, we ultimately remain driven by the goals of our clients, ensuring a common collaboration on the path to success. We believe in true collaboration with our clients and full transparency regarding our working processes and the status of the project process. Within the agency, we err away from the traditional management hierarchy and foster a culture of empowerment, hard work, and mutual respect amongst our staff.