SENIOR PURCHASING SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: AEROPARK
Location: Clark City, Pampanga
Date Posted: 2022-06-10
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-AF4E863
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Envirosuite is a rapidly expanding global environmental management technology company specialising in real-time, predictive software solutions that translate data into action for our customers. We deliver our impact by providing a suite of environmental monitoring, management and investigative capabilities across a wide range of customers looking to regulate industry (in accordance with community well-being), optimise operations and adhere to corporate/social license to operate. Our values are:
Innovation | Accountability | Customer Centricity
With an extensive history and proven track record in procurement and purchasing, you will be responsible for procurement, purchasing, supplier relationship management and coordination of vendor approvals across selected portfolios in line with our organisation’s goals and vision, and our customer requirements.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Request quotations from suppliers and negotiation on both price and service levels.
- Act as a point of liaison between internal stakeholders (manufacturing, field services and engineering focused) and suppliers.
- Place and expedite purchase orders for both goods and services.
- Reconcile invoices against purchase orders for finance to process payment.
- Provide cost information to the business as required.
- Partner with global and regional supply chain team to complete strategic sourcing projects and large purchases.
- Build strategic and operational relationships with suppliers that embrace a ‘partnering’ continuous improvement approach delivering performance improvements and cost savings.
- Monitor and maintain overall supplier segmentation and classification with routine review of approved supplier listing and classification aligning to corporate and business requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- A diploma or degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Business Administration.
- 3+ years of experience in electronics instrumentations or manufacturing having held either a procurement or purchasing roles.
- Experience working in Excel spreadsheets and ERP.
- Experience working with stakeholders particularly supply planner to interpret supply plan.
- Solid understanding of Bill of Materials.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating, and liaising with vendors).
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses.
- Solid negotiation and influencing skills.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel functions such as Vlookups, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks within timeframes.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proficient at assessing and understanding internal customer requirements.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance.
- A precise and detailed approach to all tasks.
- Working in accordance with corporate policies and processes
- Prior experience dealing with technical stakeholders will be viewed favorably.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!