SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-11
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-9CA5382
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Salary: ₱100,000.00 - ₱180,000.00
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Senior Software Engineer
At PressPay, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective.
We are looking for experienced, passionate, and resourceful senior level engineers to join our growth team based out of our headquarters in Sydney, NSW. As a senior engineer, you will work cross-functionally with various teams and contribute to the design and development of our services across mobile, web, and the backend. Our team is composed of senior engineers, performance marketers, designers, and analysts - all working together to ideate, implement, and iterate on our growth machine.
To apply for a Senior Software Engineer, you are excellent at:
- Design & implement features robust enough for our exploding scale.
- Drive the implementation of new features - break down complex problems into
- its bare essentials, translate this complexity into elegant design, and create high quality, maintainable code.
- Create and maintain test automation to enable continuous integration and development velocity.
- Collaborate and mentor other engineers while providing thoughtful guidance using code, design, and architecture reviews.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams (design, product, marketing, analytics).
- Leverage a broad skill set and help us implement and learn new technologies quickly.
- Provide and receive design and implementation evaluations and improve per iteration.
- Debug production issues across our services infrastructure and multiple level of our stack.
- Think about distributed systems & services and care passionately about producing high-quality code.
- Generate ideas and write experiment idea documents for regular presentations to the team during our weekly experiment idea review sessions
- Assist with opportunity sizing and experiment readouts
Your Success Profile includes:
- 3+ years of development experience in a fast-paced environment working on consumer facing features.
- Experience with NodeJS, ReactJS are essential.
- Experience with Typescript, ExpressJS and Docker is preferred.
- Experience with AWS services such as DynamoDB, API Gateway and Lambda.
- Experience with React Native, iOS/Android and microservices architectures is a huge plus.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools using Github and CircleCI (or similar).
- Experienced in developing and executing functional and integration tests using Jest or Mocha.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you have a bias towards action and results.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!